E-design is the perfect solution for getting a designer's perspective at an affordable cost.
*The pictures above are just examples of different mood board styles. We will be designing a completely unique and personalized room as unique as you are.
What is included in this package?
- Mood board
- A shopping list for everything pictured in your mood board. This will include clickable links for you to go and purchase/order the items from retail stores. This way you can work around your own timeline and either buy it all at once, or take it as slow as you need.
- An itemized list (with pictures!) of all the goodies featured on your mood board followed by the price, description, size, suggested area and styling/placement of the item.
- A 15 minute phone call with me, your personal interior designer, to discuss any questions you might have about the concept/layout of the design.
How does the process work?
- Step 1. Purchase this listing.
- Step 2. After purchasing, I will email you a questionnaire to get to know your personal style, needs, and budget.
- Step 3. I will need 3-5 inspirational pictures from you to better understand the direction and look you are wanting to create in your space.
- Step 4. I will also need some pictures of the actual room we are re-designing along with pictures of any furniture, art, etc. that you are specifically wanting to keep in the room.
- Step 5. I will create your mood board, shopping and itemized list (my typical turn around time is 5-10 business days) and send it to you for your approval. You can then tell me which items you like/dislike and I can do up to 3 revisions from the original board.
- Step 6. Invite some friends and family over to admire your newly designed dream space.
Choose which room or area you would like to be designed and we will be happy to customize your design needs.