E-design is the perfect solution for getting a designer's perspective at an affordable cost.
*The pictures above are just examples of different mood board styles. We will be designing a completely unique and personalized room as unique as you are.
What is included in this package?
- Mood board
- A shopping list for everything pictured in your mood board. This will include clickable links for you to go and purchase/order the items from retail stores. This way you can work around your own timeline and either buy it all at once, or take it as slow as you need.
- An itemized list (with pictures!) of all the goodies featured on your mood board followed by the price, description, size, suggested area and styling/placement of the item.
- A 15 minute phone call with me, your personal interior designer, to discuss any questions you might have about the concept/layout of the design.
How does the process work?
- Step 1. Purchase this listing.
- Step 2. After purchasing, I will email you a questionnaire to get to know your personal style, needs, and budget.
- Step 3. I will need 3-5 inspirational pictures from you to better understand the direction and look you are wanting to create in your space.
- Step 4. I will also need some pictures of the actual room we are re-designing along with pictures of any furniture, art, etc. that you are specifically wanting to keep in the room.
- Step 5. I will create your mood board, shopping and itemized list (my typical turn around time is 5-10 business days) and send it to you for your approval. You can then tell me which items you like/dislike and I can do up to 3 revisions from the original board.
- Step 6. Invite some friends and family over to admire your newly designed dream space.