The holiday season has passed and warmer weather will soon be upon us. Warmer temperatures bring natures bounty to life. Design trends for the spring and summer of 2019 have and overwhelming emphasis on classic design elements that withstand the test of time. This includes the need and desire to include natural and sustainable elements with our design choices. Let our Interiors department at Mark Todd Architects get your house ready for spring this year.
1. Natural Elements- Raw Wood Bowls and fresh clippings are an easy way to incorporate natural elements into a space.
2. Green- add some greenery to a room to add life.
3. Renewable Materials- using Renewable and Sustainable Materials in your design plan is key.
4. Recycled Materials- incorporate recycled materials for decor, like reclaimed woods or even antique pottery.
5. Layered Textures- Create depth and interest by layering different textures together.